This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
We take great pleasure in introducing Benvenue. This 4 bedroom home, complete with 2 living areas, a formal dining room and a fully equipped kitchen plus 2 bathrooms, is ideally located less than a 5 minute walk to the beach and Lake Wollumboola. Culburra Beach, just 400m away, is excellent for a range of activities such as swimming, surfing, fishing and leisurely walks. The beach is patrolled in summer school holidays making it safe and enjoyable for young families. Warrain beach also sits just 400m from the property.
Benvenue has a fantastic enclosed entertainment area with an indoor BBQ that runs across the back of the house and overlooks the large backyard and swimming pool.
Families looking to share holidays and the costs will find this property the perfect choice to satisfy their needs.
Spend the day at the beach and exploring the town and surrounding areas, then retreat back to Benvenue to enjoy your holiday experience sipping cool drinks by the pool and enjoying the company of your family and friends while listening to the waves breaking on the shore under a clear, star filled sky.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 TVs
- Corner bath in main bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Fully fenced back yard
- Enclosed entertainment area with BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bed
- 400m to Warrain Beach
- 400m to Culburra Beach
- 400m to Lake Wollumboola
- 1.6 km to Culburra Shops
- 2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $240 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We had a wonderful stay. It’s a great central location to explore a number of beautiful locations and beaches. The house is super comfortable to stay in.”
Jill, December 2017
"We had a wonderful time here. The place is well located and comfortable. The plan is to come back again."
Mandy, November 2016
"Honestly this house is amazing. Perfect sizes of rooms, nice backyard with pool and grass area."
Ctibor, November 2016
"This was a fantastic spot for a quick family holiday. Everything was easy to work out. Thank you."
Lori, September 2016
"I would definitely book again. Cleanliness is very important while being away and this house was very clean and comfortable."
Abir, September 2016
"Benvenue is an amazing property with ample space and wonderful facilities. Its close proximity to beaches makes it the perfect destination for families. Thank you."
Shelley, March 2016
- Air Conditioning: honeywell central
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: boat
- Pets Welcome
- Beauty Salon: 400m to Warrain beach
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Enclosed Yard