This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Life of Riley and Darcey is a holiday house designed by two golden retrievers for dogs that take their families on holidays. This is a place that welcomes families and pets with no surcharges. All breeds of dogs are welcome.
The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom has a queen size bed, the second has a queen size bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds. There is an en suite off the main bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a gas BBQ.
For your special friend, you will find daybeds, toys, paddling pools, doggie treats, poo bags, towels and a chill out zone. To ensure you are not separated there is also an ID tag with the property address on it for your use during your stay.
The dog friendly beach is just at the end of the street, 250m away, with no roads to cross. Another surf beach, Warrain Beach, can be found 2km from the property.
A complimentary bottle of wine will be waiting for you upon arrivals. For your convenience, all linen is provided for your stay, you just need to bring your beach towels.
We have a very active Facebook page, please join in our conversations at https://www.facebook.com/thelifeofrileyanddarcey We look forward to hearing about your adventures!
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Dog supplies
- Gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
- 250 m to Culburra Beach
- 900 m to Culburra Shops and cafes
- 1.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 1.9 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 2 km to Warrain Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly - please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Thanks for your hospitality. We had a great time and our dogs loved your yard.
Angela, October 2017
We really enjoyed our stay here and so did our pets! For a pet friendly place, it was immaculate when we arrived. Such an easy process. Thank you!
Hugh, September 2017
"We loved it here! Fantastic location and beautifully set up. We will definitely be back."
Bastiaan, June 2017
"Another great stay!"
Jennifer, June 2017
"We are frequent visitors. Have been staying since 2014. The best dog and cat beach house in Culburra Beach."
Silvia, April 2017
"Exceptionally clean property! Humans and dogs loved it! 10 paws!"
Melissa, April 2017
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard